Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 13 Results Show: Let's All Do The Dougie!

More on Casey… “Joe’s Place Blog” is reporting that whenever he gets stressed he has stomach bleeding. I hope this doesn’t end up knocking him out of the competition…

8:26 We’re back…Ryan is up in the nosebleed seats to intro Adam Lambert…He’s doing an unplugged version of “Aftermath”…I don’t know about this version, although I like hearing his lower register so clearly like that…That, my dear James Durbin, is how you effectively scream in a song…

8:29 Ryan comes out to talk to him…Adam says the message is the most important part of the song so he wanted to do a stripped down version. There’s also a remix version that benefits the Trevor Project, which started the “It Gets Better” campaign…Ryan said he liked the remix and that he Dougied to it. When Adam says he doesn’t know how to Dougie, JLo shows him how…Then the contestants start doing it…Adam says he wants JLo to show him how to do it and she promises to show him later after the show. Anyone else rather see that than Diddy Dirty Money? I know I would…After the break…

Post Title Top 13 Results Show: Let's All Do The Dougie!