Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Did America Get It Right?

So did America get it right? Absolutely 100% not.

So what happened? I think two things. First, Jason and Brooke’s fans rallied big time to save them. Second, I think it was Carly’s (or should I say Sir Andrew’s) song choice. Maybe that’s why Ryan asked her about it…

But maybe the problem with the song was not its subject matter. My hero, Denise, is a HUGE “Jesus Christ Superstar” fan and she didn’t like Carly’s performance. Maybe there were other “Superstar” fans who felt the same way.

At least Carly went out on a good note (or at least I thought so). I’m just sorry that she didn’t start having fun until it was time to go home…

So what do you guys think? Did America make the right choice?…

Post Title Did America Get It Right?